Welcome to the Chapel Bend subdivision! Our neighborhood consists of 67 homes on four streets and a diverse group
of people ready to say "welcome."
Chapel Bend is located on Indy's west side, just north of Rockville Road on the east side of Girls School Road.
Our children attend Westlake Elementary, Chapel Hill 7th & 8th Grade Center, Ben Davis 9th Grade Center, and Ben Davis High School.
The Chapel Bend Homeowner's Association (HOA) board has been working diligently over the last few years to ensure
our neighborhood is a clean, safe environment for our residents, and to keep our residents up to date on what we have been doing.
Some of the more recent improvements we have made include:
- Sidewalk repairs on Rosebery Lane/Court and Ponsonby Court; planning for the remainder of Ponsonby Court and all of Nostalgia
Lane in 2009 and 2010
- Common area beautification - removing dead trees, planting new trees, replenishing rocks between the brick wall and the pond,
stocking grass carp (to minimize pond algae and plants), and most recently holding a pond area clean-up day
- Running geese off the pond (they destroy the grass and leave droppings on sidewalks, roads, and lawns)
- Going green - distributing newsletters and annual invoices electronically
Reference information at a glance:
- Our annual meeting is held each May. Check the Events page for more details.
- Mandatory annual dues are $165, billed April 1 and due by April 30. Dues cover snow removal, common area mowing, pond upkeep,
electricity for street lights, etc.
- The board generally meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. Email Darlene Zinn if you
would like to be put on the agenda for an upcoming meeting.
- Fishing at the pond is for residents and their guests only.
- Trash pick-up day is Friday; Saturday if there is a holiday during the week.
- Recycling is available from the city of Indianapolis at a rate of $5.75/month. Pick-up day is also on Friday. For more information
on recycling, including what can and can not be recycled and where to recycle things, visit
Keep Indianapolis Beautiful's recycling page.
- Cable service is provided by Comcast.